Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising and Shared Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global retailer.
The teams in the India office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visiting http://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
What This Position Is All About:
The Team Lead of Security Operation Center would manage Security Operations Center Initiatives primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management and response. This role will also ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
Who You Are:
- The successful candidate should be a respected and proven professional with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- He/she must have the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms.
You also have:
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Experience in security device management and SIEM (Qradar)
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management and Threat hunting etc.
- Experience in threat management
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux and Unix
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same.
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Experience in performing vendor management
- Ability to handle high pressure situations with key stakeholders
- Good Analytical skills, Problem solving and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge and experience with MS office with proficiency in Excel
- BE-IT / B Tech / BCA
- Additionally one more certification in information security domain.
As the Team Lead - Security Operation Center, you will:
- Ensure compliance to SLA, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, Review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center
- Management, administration & maintenance of security devices
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt.
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them. Completely owns, determines approach and takes decisions to improve quality standards in the process
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Availability to travel and visit our global locations
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance