Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global
retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their
all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of
real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North
America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium
department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than
480 stores and over 40,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across
North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord + Taylor, Saks Fifth
Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH.
HBC has significant
investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property
Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in
the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real
Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate
teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising, and Shared
Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the
company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global
The teams in the India
office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's
workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and
accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's
operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and view
available positions in Bengaluru, by visitinghttp://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
Position Is All About:
We are looking to hire an IT
Security GRC Manager with an analytical mindset and proven expertise in IT
systems, applications and infrastructure. The candidate must have outstanding problem
solving skills, meticulous attention to details and a sound understanding of
Cyber Security trends.
As the Manager,
IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, you will :
- Be responsible for Implementing and tracking strong IT Security
Metrics for HBC, providing clear visibility into the risk landscape, risk
management, degree of confidence in Security controls and Security programs
- Oversee information security audits, whether by performed by
organization or third-party personnel
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational
effectiveness, determine exposure to risk and develop remediation strategies.
- Plan, implement, monitor and upgrade security measures for the
protection of the
- organization?s data, systems and networks.
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with key
stakeholders and cross-functional partnering groups
- Test/Scan and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create
counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Responsible for all Vendor Technology Risk related initiatives and
assessments, including; core assessments of a vendor logical controls, Cloud
assessments, Mobile assessments and Application assessments
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Good understand of NIST Cyber Security Framework functional areas
- Provide information security awareness training to organization
A degree in Information
Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (preferred).
- Min 10yrs with atleast 4 years of work experience as an IT
Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Sound understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS,
Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding
- Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to
Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance