Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) is coming to India! We are in the process of setting up an integrated Global In-House Center, (GIC), in Bangalore to build a corporate team who will play an important role as HBC executes its strategic plan. This center will house approximately 450 highly talented individuals in the first two years and the office has potential to expand as the business grows. We will begin to build our team in Bangalore focused on Information Technology, Information Security, Finance and Accounting, and may then scale the operations to build capabilities in various other functions.
Hudson's Bay Company is one of the fastest-growing department store retailers in the world. In North America, HBC's leading banners include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Find @ Lord & Taylor, and Home Outfitters. In Europe, HBC's banners include GALERIA Kaufhof (the largest department store group in Germany), Galeria INNO (Belgium's only department store group), and Sportarena. At HBC we are a company of adventurers who explore uncharted territory, challenge convention, and work with imagination and fun.
Reporting Relationships: The Associate, Corporate Cards & Travel will directly report to the Team Lead, Procure-to-Pay
- Ensure adherence to Travel, Corporate Card and Financial policies, internal controls and audit requirements, and service standards
- Manage expense report compliance review backlog and expedite processing as required. Work with global team to resolve issues with the timely management of employee expense reports and reimbursements
- Manage HBC India resources to support Corporate Card & Travel activities including:
- Compliance review / analysis for Travel & Expense reports submitted within the context of HBC's Travel Policy
- Review of HBC Procurement card expenditure in compliance with HBC's Procurement / Corporate Card policy
- Timely response to employee inquiries related to Travel and/or Corporate Card activity
- Delinquent and suspension notification processing
- Procurement card processing
- Travel & Expense reporting
- Travel & Expense system maintenance including user set-up, mapping and resolution of issues
The successful candidate must be a proactive self-starter with a dynamic and resilient nature able to work and lead in a fast-paced. He/she will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with stakeholders across the business and provide critical input to business teams. This individual will have a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with strict adherence to deadlines.
- Financial aptitude with minimum 2-4 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry focused on Corporate Card and Travel & Expense functions
- Experience in Oracle ERP (Oracle Fusion Preferred) for management of Travel & Expense report processing and corporate card management
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Basic experience in Corporate Card & Travel processes
Bachelor's Degree in Finance (Full-time)
can vary based on organizational needs.
NOTE: HBC welcomes all
applicants for this position, however, only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.