Who We Are:
company in North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising and Shared Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global retailer.
The teams in the India office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and view available positions in Bengaluru, by visitinghttp://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.What This Position Is All About:
The Trainee Digital Risk Management is responsible leading the fraud detection team for one the banners of HBC. This role will lead a team of fraud detection analysts & senior analysts who will work closely with the fraud analytics team and the end customers. Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- You lead by example, and can easily maintain your composure under pressure
You also have:
- Strong computer skills including MS Word and Excel
- University or college degree
As a Trainee Digital Risk Management, you will:
- Review and resolve high volumes of orders using fraud solution tools, payment systems and other appropriate data sources.
- Organize and prioritize queue workflow.
- Monitor account activity to ensure customers are in compliance with companies payment policies and other terms of service.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across the team and departments as necessary.
- Provide daily phone cover to support customer follow up requests.
- Interpret policy, identify gaps, and recommend changes to improve OM processes.
- Ensuring all payment disputes are dealt within timelines ensuring all efforts are made in the revenue recovery process.
- Produce reporting on fraud and chargeback trends
- Deliver on the SLAs defined including Productivity, Quality
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.