Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environmentWhat This Position Is All About:
This role will be responsible for analytics and reporting for the Talent Acquisition function globally. The mandate for this position is to create and maintain reporting globally for Talent Acquisition as well as support recruitment audits and data collection for the team. This role is essential to the Talent Acquisition team and applicants must be able to thrive in a high pressure, fast moving, and evolving environment.Who You Are:
You also have:
- Sincerely enjoy problem-solving and would grade your analytical skills as “expert or superior”
- Keenly interested in telling stories and making cases via data, analytics, trend graphs, and metrics
- Can be at two placed at once… or are at least a very talented multi-tasker!
- Enjoy presenting ideas and information to business groups you are familiar with, and to new ones
- Comfortable supporting a global team (considering time zone differences, etc)
As the Senior Specialist, Talent Acquisition Analytics, you will:
- Working knowledge of statistical packages, tableau and/or SQL is a plus
- Extreme comfort with MS Excel (especially macros, modelling, power query, Power pivot)
- 4-6 years of prior experience in HR / Talent Acquisition analytics
How Often You May Travel:Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Provides management support to the Talent Acquisition function in the areas of metrics & reporting
- Supports the team to resolve business challenges using data analysis to help influence changes to the process or programs.
- Utilizes technology and analytical tools to analyze enterprise-wide hiring data.
- Supports the team for recruitment audits with data collection
- Communicates findings to senior management on a periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintain a central repository of all temp staff across all businesses and functions
- Track utilization of the staff including duration and skills of staff
- Advise new requestors of availability of staff internally
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.