Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Gilt, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant investments in real estate joint ventures. It has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, Merchandising and shared service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global retailer.
The teams in the India office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's operations on an ongoing basis.
What This Position Is All About:
The Team Leader Digital Risk Management is responsible for leading the Digital Risk Management team for the banners of HBC. This role will lead a team of fraud detection analysts & senior analysts who will work closely with the fraud analytics team and the end customers.
Who You Are:
- Have prior work experience in Fraud Detection & Investigation
- Team leading experience of at least 10 team members
- Exposure to the Retail industry is highly desirable
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience in the above stated field
- Pay close attention to detail
You Also Have:
- Education Graduation in any stream
As The Team Lead - Digital Risk Management, You Will:
- Analyze business metrics to develop action plans that address opportunities and positively impact the business
- Team Management, staffing and deliver on the SLAs defined including Productivity, Quality
- Contribute to department turnaround goals for orders queued and fraud loss goals as a percentage of sales.
- Monitor queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation
- Maintenance and preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Preparation and maintenance of process/system documents/manuals
- Handle and resolve team escalations and queries
- Completely owns, determines approach and takes decisions to resolve challenges/issues
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance