The Network Engineer is responsible for providing complex network solutions that include highly secure and dynamic networks on an enterprise basis. Analyzes business needs; designs, installs, and supports network solutions on one or multiple platforms in a LAN/WAN/MAN/VOIP or Web Architecture. Includes supporting LAN, WAN, and VoIP infrastructures at all branches. The Network Engineer provides high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures. The Network Engineer must be well-versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices, and network management systems. The Network Engineer serves as the next level of escalation of support for troubleshooting network usage and equipment issues.
• 2+ years of network engineering within a Cisco networking environment
• 1+ years of network management systems to include Cisco Prime & Wireless LAN Controllers
• 2+ years of network security experience maintaining firewalls, network sniffers, and SSL/VPN devices
• Required experiences include: DHCP/DNS, TCP/IP, and RIPv2, OSPF, BGP
• Preferred skills: CISCO 76xx,,38xx,26xx Routers, ASA, 29xx Switches, Cisco Wireless, Fortinet Firewalls, Riverbed WAN Acceleration
• Pluses include: F5 ASM, LTM, Cisco SSL VPN, 4G/LTE Wireless Design & Implementation, Wireshark, Solarwinds
• Certifications preferred: CCNA,CCDA,CCNP,CCDP,CCSP, CCIE(LEAD?)
• Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Computer Networking, Technical or Trade School Certification
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.