What this position is all about
The Manager, HR Analytics
will lead the HR Analytics and HRIS team supporting Hudson's Bay and Shared
Services. The role is responsible for collecting
and analyzing all workforce data, highlighting challenges and tracking
progress. The role will focus on employee related research, developing complex
modeling that serves business needs, and help HR maximize the company's
investment in people.
- Provide support to the Human Resource function in the areas of
people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics and support
the Human Resource leadership team to identify business challenges and use data
analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs
- Build strong understanding of the HR data and quickly translate
large data set into simple, meaningful and brief insights through story
boarding with strong and impactful visualization
- Provide thought leadership on the complete cycle of talent
analytics, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to managing attrition
- Good understanding on visualization and expert on demonstrating
data on tools like Tableau, Qlickview, Power BI etc. Communicate findings to
senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting
artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis
- Work as the key representative to the external benchmarks and
key surveys supporting the HR function.
- Demonstrate a strong business development acumen and increase
the penetration of data driven decision making across all functions within HR
- Work on proof of concepts demonstrating the value of advanced
analytics in people decisions
- Build a strong internal network with key stakeholders across the
various HR functions and influence upwards to drive the HBC India growth story
- Lead the team of 2-4 analysts/sr.analysts
quantitative background, preferably a Master's degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics
- 8-10 years'
experience in analytics
working for a people analytics function is a plus
least 3 years people leadership experience
- Understanding of the HR function end
to end right from candidate sourcing to attrition
- Data Management and exposure to
HRIS systems like Oracle EBS or Oracle Fusion or Workday
- Strong analytical skills
descriptive, prescriptive and predictive
- Strong data wrangling and coding
skills SQL, R/Python
- Working experience with Oracle, MS
SQL, Teradata or other database products.
- Very strong
visualization/Dashboarding skills Tableau/MicroStrategy
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable for all work
activities, research and personal actions and decisions; follows through on
commitments and focuses on those activities that have the greatest impact on
meeting measurable high quality results for success. Exercises ethical
practices, respectful words and behaviors, and equitable treatment of others in
- Service Excellence : Knowledge of and ability to put into action customer
service concepts, processes and techniques to access internal and/or external
client needs and expectations and meet or exceed those needs and expectations
through providing excellent service directly or indirectly.
- Planning and Organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with
agreed upon strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts
priorities as required; allocates appropriate time and resources for completing
work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; and monitors
and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Interpersonal Relationships: Knowledge of and the ability to effectively interact
within and across Divisions, Departments/Country Offices in a constructive and
- Effective Oral and Written Communication: Understands effective
communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit,
explain complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the
audience; and receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs
through the application of appropriate communication behaviors
How Often You May
- As per business requirement
Your Life and Career
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT
to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.