What This Position Is All About:
The TA Ops Systems
Analyst is responsible for managing and executing the day to day
operational functions of our TA systems, inclusive of Taleo, and the
integrations to our HBC Career Site, CRM, HRIS systems, etc. including
supporting corporate and store ATS user communities across Canada, the U.S.,
Ireland and India.The TA Ops Systems Analyst must have sound experience
with Applicant Tracking Systems (ideally Taleo - TCC). ATS Site
Administration/development experience is also preferred as well as a proficient
overall understanding of applicant tracking system workflows, functionality,
concepts and integrations.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of
approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and
- Inspires others with their
vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the
team, Shares wins and success.
You also have:
- Interacting with users to
understand their requirement.
- Configuring Recruiting,
Onboarding and career section modules to meet user requirement
- Worked on TCC , naukri
integration, HRIS integrations
- Define testing scenarios and
develop test scripts
- Support Users with the
execution of test scripts
- Worked on HTML and CSS too
- Support Taleo related issues
- Run TCC Scripts to meet user
- Develop TCC Scripts
- Deliver end user training
- Extensive experience in
Configuration, Support/Maintenance of Taleo Enterprise Edition.
- Experience in creating
Knowledge Documents based on the research and testing of the issues.
- Well Experience in Taleo
Recruiting Ability to interact with developers regarding testing status
and defect tracking.
- Flexible and versatile to adapt
to any new environment and work on any project.
- Ability to organize, coordinate
activities and motivate others through leadership and positive outlook
As a Analyst, you will:
- 1 to 3 years of total
- Ability to perform, to bring
creative ideas and proactive measures even during the high-pressure
situations, fast-paced and readiness to take the responsibility.
- An excellent team member with
good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and
- Sense of urgency, flexibility
and ability to multi-task would be desirable traits
- Willingness to learn.
- Detail oriented
How Often You May
- As per business requirement
You're Life & Career
- Be part of a world-class team;
work with an adventurous spirit; think & act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career
advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to
- A culture that promotes a healthy,
fulfilling work/life balance