This Position Is All About:
Manager, OMS Development & Support, the opportunity is to lead Order
Management application team to support a growing global retailer. In this
position, the responsibility will be lead OMS Development & Support team,
work on feature design & enhance our OMS to support our business
Who You Are:
- Strong oral and written communication
- Dependable work ethic; capable of
taking ownership of a task and seeing it through to completion
- Must feel comfortable working in a
dynamic and flexible environment with changing priorities.
- Be available as necessary to work
after hours to support project goals and timelines.
- Minimum of 10+ years of related work
experience with IBM Order Management suite of products. Should have
working experience in integrating OMS application with other
upstream/downstream systems like Website, Sales Audit, Inventory
replenishment systems, payment systems etc.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in leading
a technical team of developers and support professional
- Experience in working on iBM SaaS or Cloud migrations is
- Experience with Call Center for
Commerce/IBM Web Store Development framework is desirable.
- Well versed with the concepts of multichannel order management selling
and fulfillment suite
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE &
Design Patterns, Java script, XSLT, Micro services. Candidates should have
hands-on knowledge and should be involved in active coding.
- Good knowledge of database. Candidate
should be able to write complex queries and should have good knowledge of
performance tuning of queries/APIs.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture is
OMS Manager, you will:
- The role involves active interaction
with project and product managers, stakeholders, architects and engineers
across the globe.
- Contribute in all phases of a project
right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis,
design, development to production implementation and operations support
- Responsible for managing all
day-to-day activities for a team of individual contributors spanning
across India and North America.
- Direct activities, assign
responsibilities, set expectations and motivate team members toward
achieving program/project objectives
- This person is a decision maker who
will arbitrate conflicting needs, consult with teams and ensure alignment
with change management and release policies.
- Contribute to the development and
improvement of project management and departmental processes
- Conduct performance reviews and
appraisals for team members, manage their learning and development
activities, assign goals to associates as per their level and years of
experience, help them understand their strengths and weakness
Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of an excellent team; work
with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career
advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or
- A culture that promotes a healthy,
fulfilling work/life balance