Who You Are:
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in
- Financial aptitude
with minimum 2-4 years of work experience in Corporate Finance with MNCs/GICs,
with preference to Retail industry and minimum 6 months experience with North
- Experience Oracle
payroll / ERP (Oracle Fusion Preferred).
- Prior experience in
US/Canada payroll will be preferred.
As The Senior Associate,
Payroll Processing, You Will:
- End to end Canada payroll processing, basic understanding of Canada taxes and regulations
- MS office
- Flexible and adaptable in approach, ability to multi-task.
- Meticulous and accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication, verbal and written
- Good with numbers (calculations) and Logical thinking
- Willing to work in flexible shifts.
- Past Oracle EBS/Fusion payroll system experience will be an added advantage.
How Often You May
Your Life and
Career at HBC:
- Be part of a
world-class team work with an adventurous spirit think and act like an owner-
- Exposure to rewarding
career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or
- A culture that
promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for
all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee