What This Position is All About
The Sr. Security Project Engineering will be responsible for designing and implementation of information security
solutions to address current and emerging information security risks and compliance requirements of the company.
They will partner with other teams to track and mitigate security risks while optimizing overall cost of security.
Who You Are:
Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving
including and new and novel ideas
Ability to communicate effectively, can be doth direct as
well as diplomatic in approach and can gain trust quickly
Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
Comfortable with change and challenging convention
You also have:
- 8+ years of IT experience in Network/Server/Security Engineering on enterprise level systems
- Cyber Security related qualification(s) such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP, ISO Lead Auditor, CEH, GIAC etc
- Technical certifications preferred such as MCSE/A, CCNA/E, PCNSA/E,
- Knowledge of security standards and best practices in security domains such as cloud, network, endpoint, SIEM, malware protection, firewalls, network access control, data loss prevention etc.
As the Senior,IT Security Engineer, you will:
- For IT security projects, the engineer will develop, test, install, configure and troubleshoot and create proper documentation,diagrams and other detailed instructions to help other security team members operationalize the security platform implemented.
- Collaborate with cross functional IT teams to ensure IT security solutions are designed, implemented, and maintained in accordance with security best practices, organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in a variety of IT security tools
- Additional responsibilities as required
How Often You May Travel:
- As per business requirement
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.