What This Position Is All About:
In this role, you will be responsible to participate in the support and development of daily activities and changes of the HR HCM Oracle Cloud application.
Who You Are:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Dependable work ethic; capable of taking ownership of a task and seeing it through to completion
- Must feel comfortable working in a dynamic and flexible environment with changing priorities.
- Be available as necessary to work after hours to support project goals and timelines including on weekends on need basis.
You also have:
- A minimum of 4 - 6 years of work experience preferably from a retail background.
- 1-2 years of prior support experience including on call support(preferable)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in developing and supporting HR HCM Oracle Cloud applications.
- Experience in supporting Oracle HCM Modules such as HR, Benefits, Absences, Time & labor, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning, and Recruiting.
- Experience in working in end-end project life cycle using agile methodologies.
- Excellent track record of completing projects/tasks on time
As the Senior Analyst - Oracle HCM / Workday, you will:
- Provide Oracle HCM Cloud functional/technical support and provide resolutions to the defects within the prescribed ETA.
- Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality
- Support/develop system enhancements, including integrations, business intelligence reports, configurations, HCM extracts and testing (unit/system integration/regression).
- Conduct functional and technical design workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud, and build extensions for them
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the Oracle HCM Cloud Applications to meet client requirements and document application set-ups
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions, and application extensions for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud
- Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables for Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Interact with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
- Work on release 12 and upwards
- Additional experience supporting Workday would be an asset
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.