What This Position Is All About:
In this role, you will be in charge of bringing HBC's employer brand to life. The Social Media Lead will develop creative social media content and manage delivery and measurement. In order to do this, he/she will evaluate the associate experience, seek stories and insights, gain and understanding of HBC's organizational culture and convert this into creative campaigns to represent HBC's employment brand.
If you are passionate about employer branding and creative communications, this is your calling.
Who You Are:
• Tech savvy and up to date with the latest social media trends and insights
• Proactive and innovative - able to identify and leverage opportunities to advance the team's objectives in creative, memorable ways that utilizes a variety of media.
• Collaborative - should be able to work with peers across multiple business verticals
• Results driven - able to thrive on hard work and consistent challenge with proven ability to be hands-on and data oriented
• Agile - able to respond to new and changing requirements based on both a dynamic talent landscape and company environment
You also have:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field is preferred
• 6-8 years of communications and employer branding experience in a global, dynamic, fast- moving environment
• Experience in managing digital and social channels to reach the desired audience
• Strong understanding of company brand and talent brand
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently with a high degree of initiative, and collaboratively as part of a team
• Strong researching, editing and proofreading skills along with designing skills to create social media campaigns
• Knowledge of current trends and best practices in information technology and their applications to communication strategies
As the Lead, you will:
• Be responsible for creating a strong and differentiated talent brand that makes current and potential employees excited to work at HBC
• Drive the talent attraction and candidate experience agenda for the company. The Social
• Media Senior Associate will have to work collaboratively with internal business leaders,
• Communications and HR to improve HBC's employer brand in the talent market
• Enhance our employer branding through marketing skills or campaigns from conception to implementation.
• Support the Talent Acquisition team in achieving recruitment targets by devising recruitment marketing campaigns online and offline
• Use digital /social media knowledge into integrated marketing concepts, visual identity, content management, brand strategy and social media operation including Facebook,
• Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor.
• Create content and designs for all social media posts and updates
• Support HBC India on initiatives around employer branding
• Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
• Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awarenes.
• Prepare detailed media activity reports.
• Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
• Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
• Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
• Be part of a world-class team, work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
• Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
• A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.