What This Position is All About:
Reports to Manager - Replenishment. Works closely with Merchandising Planners and Buyer teams in NA and other teams as necessary.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention.
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Build Morale and spirit of the team, Shares wins and success.
You Also Have:
- Graduate/PG with 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience. Preference will be work experience in retail industry with working knowledge in supply chain
- Analytical modelling, problem solving skills and knowledge on forecasting
- Data management and interpretation using statistical concepts
- Strong planning and operational skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
As The Replenishment Analyst, You Will:
- Core execution: Creating accurate reports for the assigned business area
- Collaborate with Planners and Buyers to manage Replenishment inventory through accurate forecasting and rectifying all relevant components to achieve department in stock goals.
- Allocation: Maintain in-stock goals through effective product distribution. Analyze sales history and trend to maximize sales potential by developing allocation strategies that maintain proper store inventory levels.
- Historical Analysis: Analyze and summarize business performance of product categories, monitor sales, inventory, margin and other factors affecting In-stocks & profitability.
- Operation: End to end ownership of categories. Ownership of business and operational metric for the team.
- Execute Strategies: Execute strategies to drive supply chain initiates to support alternative forms of fulfilment
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders such as Planner and Inventory. Timely communication with Sr. Inventory manager is also key to this role.
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.