What This Position Is All About:
QA Tester will be responsible for day-to-day test preparation and test execution activities. Analyst will be responsible for the validation of front-end and back-end systems. This includes understanding processes and functionality, knowledge of the overall system, mapping of required interfaces, and understanding of data requirements. This role requires the individual to work closely with QA manager and/or QA lead in the creation and execution of test deliverables, analysis of test results, detection and documentation of defects, and validation of bug fixes.
Who You Are:
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing processes.
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including a proficiency in system testing.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Familiar with testing tools such as HP products.
- Ability to work off-business hours as needed.
- Knowledge of Basic SQL.
- Mobile web and web test automation experience with Selenium Webdriver or QTP.
You Also Have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration).
- Possesses a minimum of 2-5 years of QA experience.
- Experience in Retail.
- Background in either Stores, HR, Finance, Logistics, and EDW.
- Background in business analysis.
- Experience in testing API's (REST, SOAP or application proprietary API's).
- Experience in using testing frameworks.
As The QA Tester, You Will:
- Creation of testing artifacts including but not limited to test cases, test scripts, test conditions, and expected test results.
- Mapping of test cases to business requirements and functional designs.
- Documentation of test execution results.
- Performing negative testing.
- Troubleshooting and reviewing log/queues.
- Documentation of defects.
- Attending daily stand-up meetings with onshore team.
- Using appropriate QA test management tools.
- Creating test results and defect reports.
- Working with onshore teams to obtain needful information.
- Support QA Manager / QA Lead as required.
- Perform required performance testing preparation/execution activities.
- Perform required testing automation preparation/execution activities.
- Verification of environments.
- Team player.
- Deliver on budget and on time!
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance.
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward
to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms
and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this
position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment
or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to
the materials or processes to be used.