What This Position Is All About:
As a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the verification and validation of day-to-day customer facing digital promotional offers and codes. You will periodically be involved in validation of new features, functionalities, and enhancements within the promotional landscape for Saks. You will work with cross-functional teams, including price management, marketing, and merchandising to ensure seamless pre-production and post-production validation of the various promotional offers Saks provides to its customers.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Ability to communicate effectively, can be doth direct as well as diplomatic in approach and can gain trust quickly
You also have:
- Plan for, review, and keep track of upcoming promotional offers
- Collaborate with cross functional teams and business partners to highlight issues and ensure they are appropriately addressed prior to launch dates
- Use test management applications/tools at hand
- Validate promotional offers in pre-production and production environments
- Troubleshoot and triage issues, make judgment calls determining the nature of the issue and how it should be assigned
- Time sensitive sign offs for high priority urgent offers
- Identify test approach for business, functional and technical requirements
As a Analyst, you will:
- Undergraduate Degree
- 1 Years of Experience in .com operations
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Must possess analytical skills; ability to solve problems required & good Communication Skills
- Organized & must possess excellent follow up skills
- A team player who works well with cross functional global teams
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask & flexible to work on short timelines
- Hands on with Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Embraces Growth Mindset & Drive things independently with minimal guidance
- Technical aptitude with web-based tools and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from IT to Human Resources, Merchandising to Finance.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.