What This Position is All About:
The Associate will be responsible for supporting internal accounting and reporting team in HBC India including General Accounting and Financial reporting, Internal Financial Control, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Intercompany, Fixed Assets, treasury, taxation and accounts reconciliation activities. This role will be responsible for recording transactions within HBC India's financial system (Tally) and to ensure the overall integrity and accuracy of financial reporting. The role will be a key participant in the financial close / reporting process for HBC, and will work to continuously improve and optimize the process. Together with this, the candidate would be required to ensure adherence to local and statutory compliance and timely reporting to coordination with various stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including and new and novel ideas
- Comfortable with change and challenging convention
- Inspires others with their vision and sense of purpose
- Ability to communicate effectively, can be doth direct as well as diplomatic in approach and can gain trust quickly
You Also Have:
- Handling treasury operation, dealing with company bankers
- Post relevant journal entries and ensure compliance with policy and procedure with regards to payment processing
- Processing reimbursement and handle travel related activities
- Knowledge of financial accounting and cost allocation
- MIS and Reporting Developing and managing reporting structure for HBC India finance's to both external and internal stakeholder
- Provision of financial results to support preparation of overall HBC consolidated results in accordance with agreed format/timelines
- Ensures compliance with HBC's financial policies and internal controls framework
As a Senior Analyst, Finance, You Will:
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent or MBA Finance
- Strong financial aptitude with Min 5-7 years of work experience in Treasury operation with MNCs/GICs, with preference to Retail industry focused on General Accounting, Financial Reporting, and other transactional Finance activities
- Strong working experience in Tally
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Provide tracking of various customer campaigns to determine success, as measured by response, ROI, or other business objectives of the programs and maintain data for any longitudinal analysis.
- Integrate existing analytical tools (segmentations, models, etc.) into analytical deliverables, analyze and interpret/manipulate data (customer database, Teradata/Data-warehouse, 3rdparty) from disparate sources, translate data findings and interpretation of business requirement into actionable information
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.