HBC is a diversified global retailer focused on driving the performance of high quality stores andtheir all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the
value of real estate holdings. Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in
North America. HBC's portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to
premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more
than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
HBC's leading banners
across North America and Europe include Hudson's Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks
Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group
in Germany, and Belgium's only department store group Galeria INNO.
HBC has significant
investments in real estate joint ventures. It has collaborated with Simon
Property Group Inc. in the HBS Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns
properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, it has collaborated
with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
The HBC India corporate
teams focus on Finance & Accounting, Technology, and Merchandising and
Shared Service operations. HBC's entrance into this market has expanded
the company's global footprint and further established HBC as a truly global
The teams in the India
office play an integral role in supporting HBC's strategic plan. Bengaluru's
workforce has deep experience in a variety of areas, including finance and
accounting, technology, as well as other shared services and will support HBC's
operations on an ongoing basis.
You can learn more and
view available positions in Bengaluru, by visitinghttp://www.hbcindiacareers.com/.
You also have:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of
related work experience working on Java based applications preferably from
a retail background.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience
working on IBM OMS Suite of products is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts
- Good knowledge of Java, J2EE
- Knowledge of SQL, xml, xsd,
xslt & JSON
- Understanding of SDLC is
- Knowledge about service
definition framework, JMS queues
As the OMS Developer, you will:
- The role involves active
interaction with business partners, stakeholders, architects and engineers
across the globe.
- Contribute and work hands on in
all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering,
fit gap analysis, design, and development to production implementation and
Who You Are:
- Strong oral and written
- Dependable work ethic; capable
of taking ownership of a task and seeing it through to completion
- Must feel comfortable working
in a dynamic and flexible environment with changing priorities.
- Be available on need basis to
work after hours to support project goals and timelines.
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount